Tuesday, April 27, 2021

3 August, 2009, Monday



Index of Journals
3 August, 2009, Monday

In the brochure, it was written that season will commence on 3rd so I left for NIEC (Shastri Park) early this morning.

As of April 2021:
Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management, formerly known as Northern India Engineering College, is a private engineering college located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2003 by the Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Educational Society. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

There was one main reason behind me leaving before time. I didn't know of the location of the college nor of Shastri Park.

It still didn't work and I got there way before the receptionist's time to come and that is 10 AM. My watch was dying to tell me that it's 8! Ah!

I came back home with the information that college will start from 17th and till then you've got time to register yourself. Nah! Not interested in you anymore.

I talked to uncle (Yashvir, chacha ji) about it and he said he will wait till the second counselling gets over. Not bad, not bad.

I bought myself a new chain bracelet and let's celebrate friendship day together.

God Bless 'Me'
Ashjain
McColossus

No comments:

Post a Comment