Friday, April 30, 2021

4-Mar-2012



Index of Journals
4-Mar-2012

The day was fine. I was studying hard in the morning, 'Data Warehousing and Data Mining' (DWDM). I want to study 'Object Oriented Software Engineering' (OOSE) as well so that I can do it big and score 20 to make it up to the expectations of Preety Verma Dhaka ma’am; I really want to do it for myself.
Mind was pretty boggled because of all the shit that I collect from college and sometimes I try to get any glance of women, and think that it is something that has been given to me by the college, and nothing of my own.

In the evening, I was returning after getting grandma’s specs correct (it makes me feel the guilt if I find her helpless sometimes, after all, it was for her eyes). I met Vishwas and we went to play soccer with the kids playing in the park. It was the Ojus group and Saatvik [Mithoo], and Drishesh [Appu]. It was fun, but on a kick of Vishwas, I injured my leg. The evening was really a great fun, though. I made it sure that I don’t abuse at all; it is after all bad depending upon the audience (society in this case).
I was sitting with Anu, and she was just telling me things. I didn’t know how to react to that.
Not even a look to uncle, yet.

~ ~ ~

These police sirens are never stopping and the shit has gone crazy even further; whenever I see someone ogling at me, randomly, I think of the shit going on at college. I just hope it hasn’t come out to the colony here, the way Ralli’s father was looking at me as he passes in rickshaw on the road, maybe he found it different as I say some words to myself before starting to jog.
Just listened to some Eminem tracks, feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment