Sunday, April 11, 2021

March 05, 2008



Index of Journals
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Forgot to give the report card even today (on the day of second last year-end examination).

Had taken God's name before sleeping last night that's why exam today went good. Mind it... Good and not okay... 
Okay, I hope I will get over 40 out of 70... just hoping for such result and not sure about it. God will bless me... Met Amogh in the morning and Sonal was standing at her place (Hahaha :D) 

Today I left without chewing gum as the teacher would have, then, asked me to spit out... 

5:15 AM: woke up but then I slept again because I have been in tension by studying at the last moment. Woke up at 7:10 in full tension... but Amogh's blessings and wishes came to the rescue and Amma (grand mother) also didn't forget to put holy-sand on me.

Around 12:30 (when Dimpi used to come) I went out to leave for Manju buaji's house. There I saw movie and TV till 6 PM. Yes, yes and talked to her a little bit. Am not that bad. First, I ate Anu's Dairy milk and then took her KitKat for Prachi. 
Also played soccer today, had fun.
Mreeganka was ignoring me: "Chalo yaar, yahaan se chalo. Chalo yaar, yahaa se chalo." (In English: Let's go from here) 
I don't even pay attention to her, damn girl! 

Went to terrace after soccer and then back at home at 9 PM (9:15).

Passing some time right now. 
Gotta go for some study for some time. It is not a joke. Need to study a little bit.

God Bless 'Me'
Ashish Jain
!MPoSS!BlE

No comments:

Post a Comment