Tuesday, April 13, 2021

March 06, 2008



Index of Journals
Thursday, 6 March 2008

Hi Buddy! How are you? Hmmm... Kaisi hai?

As usual, I woke up at 4AM (viz 9AM for me). Took the full tension for Chemistry exam on the head and started planning for the day.

"DO ANYTHING BUT DON'T WASTE TIME"

My motto: Only for saying it without meaning it ;)

Sometime really interesting happened in the morning... A song by Atif Aslam was playing on the FM and aunt (chachi) as usual came and pulled out the plug.

Nobody knows what's going on in her mind and the problem with her! 

Today in 2021: I realize that it is a kind of sensitization process.

Anu came out frustrated this time and said "Why do you always shut off FM at this song? Lallu ho kya? (English: Are you lallu?)"

My innerself burst into laughter... Aunt questioned her "what did she say?" and then said "Is that the way to speak?"

I to myself: Aunt, please do not joke!

Burst water balloons in the evening. Really fun. Raju's younger brother, Sonal, Srishti and Mreeganka were running like ants on the ground. Also burst on Ganpat (Anushka's (Kukku) driver). He came up on the roof with the security guard. What could he have uprooted by doing that?

When he went down again, I again aimed balloons at him. When we (Amogh, Appu and I) went down we say him complaining at my home and later he complained to Amogh's father also. What was to happen, huh! Amogh's father said, "It is Holi festival. Go on." And nobody asked me about it at home. So stay cool! Chemistry Part-1 is almost complete (reading). Only Equilibrium is left that I will complete tomorrow morning (4AM). It's 12:10 and I am going to brush my teeth as chewing gum has accelerated the formation of dental biofilm (plaque) on my teeth.

Bye.
See you.

Ashish Jain
!MPoSS!BlE
God Bless 'Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment