Tuesday, April 27, 2021

March 5, 2011



Index of Journals
March 5, 2011

I wanted to talk to the teachers for help but now it is never going to happen, I can never be going to any of these jokers. I have decided to find a way out independently. 

A student very awkward sits on the chair with a book and keeps watching everyone going here and there. He is not the Discipline Committee‘s watchdog, or yes. He probably is; the watchdogs have been placed. 

Nothing so serious happened but now different people have been roped in this job, different maidservants. It is not correct for them to watch me, and hence catch my attention. I did not see any teacher but the cute Physics cute-maidenteacher passed by us once or twice. I was busy with Vibha and all, so just missed her and the watchdogs from catching eyes unnecessarily.

I was nervous due to buying the foreign writer book for studying and not finding syllabus in one place. The other students were reading from the book written by a local writer, and were making me nervous. Nevertheless, in the end, the exam came from ‘Hearn and Baker’ and I was a bit happy. 

Shruti Barahpuria called Deepanshu ‘C***’ in front of everybody. Then, Apurva was framing sentences with word ‘shit’ in them. I have catalyzed it all. 

God Bless Me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment