Tuesday, April 27, 2021

25th October, 2010



Index of Journals
25th October, 2010

I missed the 8AM Math class. 'Analog Electronics' teacher was kind of cool today. She didn't eye me as much as she'd do when I'd sit on the second bench. 

Gareema ma'am was kind of acting sick while ignoring me. She is sort of crazy. She was continuously in eye contact with Nishant.

Even 'Fundamentals of Computer ScienceSome Jain person from Rajasthan' would ignore me but then I made certain comments on him unintentionally and then I was quiet thinking that I should not make him angry.

I had mentioned in my songs that I am orphan, this and that so now sometimes people would discuss that behind me back. Apurv asked me today: "How is your mom? How is your dad?" I replied casuall, "Fit hain, boss!" (meaning: They are fit)

Kanupriya is missing me, okay!
In the evening Kumkum buaji was here and she then made me shut down TV when the movie was about to end in 10 minutes. Silly!
She was telling me how much I should be about studying like I am four years old or I don't know what is 'studying'. I turn off the TV to avoid her.

Last night we were watching the movie 'Rajneeti'.

Aunt (Seema) had not been okay for a week and problem with her has started to pour in. She was then seen messing with Anu because Anu had wanted Manju bua and Kumkum bua to come and eat Gol Gappe. Aunt was in the news again.

God Bless 'Me'
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment