Tuesday, April 27, 2021

YouTube Channel Description



YouTube channel description in 1000 characters

This channel is for posting videos from places I have been to, places I go to, and from road routes I take on normal days. I would want to see improvement in the world around and this capturing of everyday world would allow me to see how world is changing on day-to-day basis. Yes, day to day. 
Another reason for capturing these videos is that they allow me to have a memoir of days I spend in a place. 
Capturing videos like this allows me (at times) to remember where a dentist center is, where a pharmacy is, where an Airtel or Vodafone mobile store is, where a food outlet is, etc.
I like dogs very much. They are beautiful creatures. Dogs are another reason for me to capture videos. When I find a dog and I feel like playing with it, I do that and capture those moments as videos. 
Very often you would find dark areas even in cities like Delhi and Chandigarh and when I capture those areas when I am required to pass through them, I videotape the place for safety and security reasons.

Some links:

% My website

% Facebook Profile

% Twitter Profile

% The YouTube Page

A Legal Notice About Videos on YouTube

Regardless of your location, you're legally required to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and/or other laws. You're required to tell us whether your videos are 'Made for Kids'. 

Features like personalised ads and notifications won't be available on videos 'Made for Kids'. Videos that are set as 'Made for Kids' by you are more likely to be recommended alongside other children's videos. [ Learn More ]

1: 20210420 174746 [Link]

Desc (max 5000 characters):

This is on one evening (2021-Apr-20 5:47 PM) when I had to go out to get milk from the nearby Vita dairy booth in Chandigarh IT park. There I also found the puppies with I usually play with. You would see in the video that I bought two milk packets out which one was for the puppies. The point to note about these puppies is that they did not even finish the entire 500 mL milk I had poured for them in their bowl.

2: 20210425 170822 [ URL ]

Mansa Devi Gateway and Crossing area in MDC5, Panchkula, Haryana.

3: 20210430 091455 [ URL ]

The MDC6, Panchkula area is not yet properly developed. As of May 2021, you would find that every second block is under-construction and an awful lot of clutter, waster and noise pollution is present in this area. Going from MDC6 towards MDC5 Market (Panchkula).

4: 20210430 091552 (Size: 94MB) [ URL ]

Going from MDC6 towards MDC5 Market (Panchkula).

5: 20210430 113944 [ URL ]

MDC 5 Market, Panchkula, Haryana. A few seconds in the video show that streets are not as clean as we would expect in a western country (and India is not a western country).

Tags: Journal,Indian Politics,Politics,

GitHub Links:
20210504: https://github.com/ashishjainblogger/vid4

No comments:

Post a Comment