Friday, April 30, 2021

March 3, 2011



Index of Journals
March 3, 2011

When I was through with all this crap about women all over last month, I felt like they had tapped my phone, online accounts were hacked and checked for personal details, they watched me over by the help of private detectives, and even police was involved for once. I cannot think if it was Kriti, or anyone else who started it; tell me it was not ‘message’ thing that I am into this bullshit, or it was surely that maidservant in forties. Heaven knows!

I have not slept since more than 26 hours now. I went to college in the rain. Nishant and I studied in the classroom until 0940 and then we came out in gallery. Apurv and all were discussing heavy topics from the chapter I had not done. They were almost making me crazy. I tried hard to keep myself unto my own. I finished doing revision by 11, and then Ravi and Danish came. I got the company of Ravi and time passed like nothing. I also did the chapter I was nervous about in the morning. Actually, I saw the last year paper and it had ten marks for this chapter and ten marks for another chapter, which I do not think many students would have touched. 
Teachers have not stopped giving me glances, feels like I am super famous. I cannot understand if I should worry that people think I am a wrong person and just want to push me into a situation and seize me, or I should just enjoy the moment because anyway I am not wrong. Sunaina ma’am have been repeatedly been seen around me. I can clearly tell what is going on here.

Gareema ma’am must have jumped in the situation, against me. I always had the idea that this woman is a trouble. Now, I feel she is sitting couples before my eyes, around my hangout places to check my state of mind, but this woman is never going to get any closer. That lab assistant who had heard from a fourth year student right before my eyes, eyes me too much, like that maidservant is his wife or something.

Swarnlata ma’am had come to invigilate today. The exam went fine. I am hoping to pass. 
I also gave the Environmental Studies Re-appear test. It was fine; wish I would pass. 

God Bless Me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment