Tuesday, April 27, 2021

March 1, 2011



Index of Journals
March 1, 2011

I screwed 'Algorithms Analysis and Design' (ADA) test up. I did not have any idea of it. However, it just happened. I had to study whole night. I just laid for a second to taka a little rest; I was not supposed to do that. I just slipped, and slept until five am. That when I was semi-conscious at 0330. I had to finish the syllabus for the exam but by morning, I chose to miss three important topics. The topics of which I had attended the lectures, yes, I cannot do without self-study. The fact is that I cannot even benefit from attending classes. It is total bullshit. However, the fact is that the paper had less to do with those topics. Yeah, a little but not that much though because the paper had plenty of questions from the topic ‘Recurrence’, the one on which I had been spending whole lot of time ever since buying the subject book. I need to do something about this, something about myself. I do make great plans but the problem is that I do not leave room for errors, without making which I cannot live. 
I was having this thought in the bus before sleeping again. I did not realize that I had reached Noida, Sector 15. Well, because I had DTC pass I travelled back free of cost. 
I reached home and Manju buaji was there. She called me and handed an Axe Deodorant bottle. I said thanks and tried to open the cap. The cap was not for opening, but I pulled it out. What next, I looked for the spray nozzle that was not there. Ah, I am having a bad day today. Though I fixed the cap once but when I tried opening it up again, it broke. I am now going to use with the nozzle that is now on the bottle, and the cap, I have thrown it away. Huh, I do not know how to feel about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment