Sunday, April 11, 2021

March 04, 2008



Index of Journals
Tuesday, Mar 4, 2008

Chachaji (younger brother of father) asked me what is "Buffalo's eye". That's in the morning, and what he read from the entry of 1st March. I doubt Prashant for all this. He must have made him read that. I was speechless. Anu came to the "rescue" and said "it was (a line) used in the movie Munna Bhai MBBS." Thank God! He also questioned me about what I wrote about Dimpi (you know).

~ ~ ~

I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning to study. I went to the temple today. Whole day passed in preparing myself for the exam that is going to be held tomorrow (Physics).

No amount of preparation is enough... so is the case with this subject.

But still I put my best effort to score better... else is in god's hands! :|

Went to play outside in the afternoon and also watched India vs Australia. India won the match. It was cool!

Srishti said she taunts Mreeganka by saying that she likes me. And asked her why does she look at me seriously. Man! It is not like that over here; this side. And Mreeganka isn't my choice. Well, gotta go. 

See you. Will count beads (Japamala) now.
Wish me 'Best of Luck'.

Ashish Jain
!MPoSS!BlE

A Japamala or mala (Sanskrit; meaning 'garland') is a string of prayer beads commonly used in Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and other traditions for the spiritual practice known in Sanskrit as japa. They are similar to other forms of prayer beads used in various world religions and sometimes referred to in English as a "rosary". [Ref: Wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment