Saturday, April 10, 2021

March 1, 2008



Index of Journals
Never seen a day as boring as this one...
I slept at 2:10 AM last night but still I managed to wake up at 8:00 for some moments... that is because actually I had thought of waking up at 7:00 and going to the temple for the same 'reason' but it was 8:00 so I again lost into the dreams. 
9:30: Woke up... brushed teeth... had breakfast... and then went for a bath. 
Washed hair with shampoo and had warm water bath after a month.
When I came out, I again went to bed with the book... and slept. It was 2:00 when I again woke up.... studies, studies, studies... Dimpi was looking great today. No comparison.
6:20 PM: When I was just planning to go out for a while, she was here in aunt's room and I went there to see her.
Nobody came to play today. So bad. Studied again on coming back home.
One more thing: when I had slept around 2:00 PM, the gum I was chewing was still in my mouth, felt odd but now I will get accustomed to it. 

In the evening today, there was no wind on the terrace so I got bored there and came down. 
When Anu complained to uncle about the fan, he also asked me to turn it off. What a messy day!

It should be over by 1'o clock by now, what else can I expect? Good night! See you! God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment