Tuesday, April 27, 2021

27th October, 2010



Index of Journals
27th October, 2010

Though I was not so late I missed the first class since Section B and A were sitting together. Till 10AM the Math teacher kept teaching two sections and during that time, I was in canteen with a type of friend circle (second friend circle this year). 

Gareema ma'am missed class in the name of some counselling by some city B-school. Nothing at all. Those pretty girls at college see me with eyes telling their story of being single. I had a beautiful experience while trying to reach Sonal and I guess it's good to be single and even better to be unmarried. Live-in is still find. Prachi Gaur, Shruti Barahpuria, Vibha Bhardwaj, Karishma Garg, Tanvi Gautam, Neha, Kanupriya Gupta, Surbhi Joshi, long list...

Again I was dying to sleep in 'Circuits and Systems' and I'm pretty comfortable about the fact that teacher's is going to screw me in the internal assessment.

Apoorv, Nitish and I and Eina, Meena, Deeka attended OOPS class, everybody else ran out when the bell for the period rang. Nitish was speaking more than enough like he was the teacher here. I just couldn't figure out why in the world would someone try to impress Kulpeep sir.

Last evening I had to call Vishal and I called Kuldeep sir instead mistakenly by landline, huh! I'm glad I didn't leak anything personal or something.

I watched movie till evening after coming back home. And guess what happened in the morning, I didn't wake up with my alarm/phone and when around 5:30 AM, Prashant's phone/alarm rang and I silence it. And what next, Prashant who was already awake, lift himself up to show that he was real alive and that he caught me red-handed. Huh, like I care!

God Bless 'Me'
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment