Friday, April 30, 2021

1 September, 2012



Index of Journals
1 September, 2012

I woke up around 0900, and Anu had made fruit-sandwiches, that were cool. I had tuition class at 1030 so I had them while watching TV, I left at 1000. I was in the class on time. It was fine; he teaches just fine, no exception than the usually low average that I have seen everywhere.

I was back at home by 1200; I was sweating so I had some rest before I went for bath. When I came back, I had lunch and I was in the bed by 1500. I have been thinking of my online-education project. I was working on it, it was supposed to be only for some time but it kept me interested and involved.

I got over with doing my own things and took the books after 1800. I had fruits and then I was just looking in my book to start. I had dinner before 1930. It was heavy. Around 2030, I had no plans but I was sleeping against the chest with books lying open on the side. I woke up some two hours after, moved things around to get myself right, my body didn’t feel right.

-OK [2335]

No comments:

Post a Comment