Sunday, April 11, 2021

March 03, 2008



Index of Journals
Monday, March 3, 2008

Beginning of the day was okay but ending was a complete flop!

Woke up at 4 AM to turn off the alarm and slept again and later woke up at 7:30, saw Sonal waiting for the bus from the window. The bus got late by 15 minutes and because of that I had been thinking that she missed the bus on the day of her exam that was making me feel so happy. For around half-an-hour, I talked to Amogh. He gave me three chewing gums... fun... quota for 2-3 weeks complete. Weather was okay the whole day and my mood too. Studies also went on at okay pace. In the evening Srishti asked Sonal and Dimpi to sit in the drawing room and wait for her. She came into my room and said, "Go. Dimpi is sitting outside and Sonal too." I said call them in (here). She called them when they reached the door she said, "You too sit with Ashish." I said, "What 'sit with Ashish'?" and lost that very good chance to be with them. :(
    
At 7 PM, I went to play, it was fun. Ask me, "when do I don't enjoy playing" ;) 

Studied till 12 PM on coming back home. Course still left. Shall study tomorrow.

News of the day: I saw Mehee aunty (Sonal's mother) in the morning when she was there to get vegetables and in the evening Srishti told me that Sonal is going to wear 'Salwar' in 9th standard. Does that mean they aren't going anywhere (New Zealand)? :D

God Bless 'Me'
Ashish Jain
!MPoSS!BlE

No comments:

Post a Comment