Tuesday, April 27, 2021

8th March, 2012



Index of Journals
8th March, 2012

Happy Holi!
Shruti, Prachi, and Anushka were here in the morning. The society was not very noisy; as expected Holi won’t be what it once used to be, with its craze visibly decreasing every year. Chachi was pushing everyone to come and play with water and colors outside but I was in no mood. Only the girls went, as a matter of fact the number was even enough (Srishti, Anu, chachi, Shruti, Prachi, and Anushka; and Prashant partially active and Yashvir uncle watching).
Ankur and buaji had texted. 

Chachi had cooked DOSA for lunch and breakfast. I have increased listening to music these days, don’t know why; also little meditation in bed sometimes.

No studies so far, hope to do 'Data Warehouse and Data Mining' (DWDM) assignment. 

I studied for it from the evening and was able to find answer to the trickiest and only indirect question off of the four questions.
I was in a really bad mood; I was confused as to what should I do between four things: first, finish assignment, second, think about Omicron project, third, think about my history which mostly comes back on the days like this when it is off, fourth, take rest and sleep. 

I studied and went for exercise in the park behind the society, around 2000 for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment