Tuesday, April 27, 2021

March 8, 2011



Index of Journals
March 8, 2011

I was watching a movie last night and was sleeping whole day long after coming back from college yesterday.
Yesterday, I asked babaji of Tri Nagar and he said okay. I wanted to assure myself of his word so I asked him for the keys, and amma then woke up to give nonsense reasons against me. She asked, "What am I going to eat there? Who will cook?" What kind of question was that? I will eat what I will cook. Then, discussion postponed to the time when it will be time for me to realize the plan. That time is three months away when I will be in third year.

In the morning, babaji referred to me about someone who could help me in my studies. I told him to instead buy me a laptop, and send me to Tri Nagar. He asked about hostel facility at college (which is unfortunately not there) and then asked for possible price of a laptop. I told him 15K because I have 5K and notebook computers are coming for 20K these days. He said okay to that. I called Ankur to ask him about this and help me with the available choices of a laptop that I have. 

There was police-bike near the bus stop. They were fucking watching me. I felt more confident when they moved as the bus came. Then, in the bus I was being looked over by some man near the front door, what the fuck was that?
'Algorithms Analysis and Design' (ADA) class happened; sir helped us with question paper. I bunked 'Computer Graphics' (CG) practical to go to Net lab. After that, there was no class. Students went for mass-bunk. I stayed in the class for some time and Neeru ma’am came in her period. I was studying 'Software Engineering' (SE). Then, next was CS period and teacher came up to check the class, I was awake the first time but asleep on the next. After Tarang Mahajan of other section came to help teacher to get my attention I went home after this. 

Swarnlata ma’am left, Preeti Varma Dhaka is in. The class was unhappy with this, and especially me. 

At home, Manju buaji ask me of my results and remind me of the criteria of obtaining fee-concession. She told me of cutting short sleep, but then looking into my eyes told me to catch back bed.

Okay, so this laptop charger wire is loose again, can go off anytime. 
Sameer joined Facebook, and I just sent ‘what’s up’ to Smita, no reply. 

God Bless Me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment