Tuesday, April 27, 2021

24th October, 2010



Index of Journals
24th October, 2010

I studied from 0500 to 0630 and then I was asleep in grandma's room and grandpa's room. When they returned from temple, grandpa called out "keep sleeping forever!"

I was awake only at 10AM after that. I was in the folding chair on my studying corner table, trying to complete OOPS assignment.

I had taken only chair which Prashant would occasionally use and not Prashant takes Anu's chair. That was all in the morning. In afternoon, Anu comes to me with her heavy eyes and asks me for chair. 

Oh my God! Crazy! I gave her my chair and took out a chair with missing back support. Huh! Stupid Prashant had been using this chair and lately he took mine to sit on but now with time the ownership has been renewed!

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment