Friday, April 30, 2021

4 September, 2012



Index of Journals
4 September, 2012

The day was easy as I didn’t get to study. It was training in the morning, sir came late around 0920. He told us to look at the program and then he told us to write it in our notebook, which was all, copying all the time. He said we will have to copy the program on our machines now tomorrow before we get to the next topic. I was feeling fine today, not much stress, it was because I was following a time-table according to which I was going to get to study during the later part of the day. I was going easy as for the starting when I was back at home, I was watching TV for forty minutes until 1230, and it was the transition time. Then it was time for studying for two hours, but I went down in bed for two hours of sleep. I was up and it was time for lunch, I had it, and then it was time for studying again, I was studying this time, lucky. It was fine, until around 1730, Anushka came over to me. Anushka and Prachi had come here after school, Manju bua was also here later. I tried not to feel bothered by Anushka but she was too much into interacting with me in her teacher-student scenario. I had to be studying until 1900, but I was out with her around 1815 for about 45 minutes and then Manju bua left. I was watching TV and just roaming around. I did sit with the book for a little while but then I was copying some videos from back around the New-Year 2006 when Rekha bua’s family was here.
I just didn’t study as much as I was supposed to; I violated the time-table schedule. In about 45 minutes, it will be 2330, time for bed.

-OK 

No comments:

Post a Comment