Sunday, April 11, 2021

March 02, 2008



Index of Journals
Sunday, 2 March 2008
Though I had nothing so special today but it wasn't boring and messy too! :) I woke up at 9:30 AM. Sorry. Sorry. 8:45 AM somthing like that... And then same schedule with all the time saved out for studies...
Went like this till the evening but at 4:30 PM badi buaji (Kumkum) and Shruti came her to bless Prashant and Anu and to wish them 'Good luck'.

Hardik called me twice to play but I didn't go because I had to study and complete my course. I went to see those girls playing basketball near B3 block. Sonal (I think) have got a new hair cut. I ignored her. Or maybe it was too dark for me to see her, to observe her face and tell you how she looked. 
I had thought of catching up with Dimpi for a while but she left with three of them. Disappointed. After that played basketball for a little while and then back home. 
It was so hot in the house, man! I was not feeling well but I adjusted somehow. 
I like to engage in idle talk with Anu and waste time, it is so fun. The way she imitate Sonal is so funny... The face expressions, the eyebrows and eyeball movements. I like it ;)

Manju buaji came at night, same reason. To wish Anu and Prashant good luck. Nothing about me. I would sleep around 12 PM and would wake up at 4 AM tomorrow. No compromise this time.

See you. Bye. Zzzz...

Ashish Jain
!MPoSS!BlE

No comments:

Post a Comment