Tuesday, April 27, 2021

March 11, 2011



Index of Journals
March 11, 2011

Was I followed by that cop? First he struck with me at Kashmere Gate, and later again when I was on my bus to Shastri Park. I let it go. I spent whole time in doing 'Algorithms Analysis and Design' (ADA) assignment. I had got bad marks in first terminal. I attended 'Operating Systems' period to see my marks. I got 15 out of 30 marks in that. That’s okay for this time. I’ll try to do better. Astha said she didn’t know I am third CR. It felt like an insult when I had to tell her names of the other CR(s) and then force a smile while looking in her glistening eyes. Kriti Bahl used word ‘C***’ four to five times in front of over 12 students, to tell how boys refer to each other while bitching. 

I did my part of collecting assignments around 12 pm, and submitted around ten of them. I came back home. After taking nap I had dinner early around 0630 and then I thought about the day going by. I called Aditya to tell him to come up with a model for the writer’s community he’s thinking of founding. He said my ideas of 'Students Fraternity Club' (SFC) are irrational and I did not mind these words because I know I sound like extremists in most of my views. 

In the library, there was a hot seductress sitting in deep left corner. And on the seat facing my usual position of deep right sat a teacher (Muslim). It appeared if the setting in the library was to keep a check on me. Huh! Luckily I was there with Nitish and I sat on the first chair of the middle row, left side with seductress not in my view. 

Smita replied to my message, finally. 

A woman stood on the over bridge to watch me when I was getting home near Mavilla apartments. And on the other day two rustic men were on the bus stop perusing my face so deeply. I didn’t mind, though. Their faces were really scary. College management has gone beyond limits now. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment