Monday, August 30, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-12)



Index of Journals
January 12, 2011

I over slept last night and that seem to be my birth habit.
I didn’t have a bath today and amma told me wash my under-garments on my own. When buaji was here in the afternoon, I got to hear from her on the same. She said it’s cheap.

I didn’t want to play with Anushka but she was irresistible when she got after me. Uh, I wanted to study but then I had to make her write alphabets on laptop and then play her games with her. Sleeping and waking up, sleeping and waking up!
I took the book after lunch at four and dropped at six-thirty to go for evening exercises.

Everyday I get to think about Sameer’s birthday I missed. It was on eighth Jan, though I was anyway not going to wish but then I just missed. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment