Monday, August 2, 2021

2011-Jan-06 (Why didn’t Tanvi speak)



Index of Journals
6 January 2011

There was too much sleeping around today. I’m in deep trouble now. But by waking up whole night, I think I will make it so I’m still rolling slowly.

I was traveling in women’s car yesterday while travelling between Kashmere Gate and Rithala. Actually, a woman had offered me to sit when I had pointed at the empty seat on the Kashmere Gate station. I didn’t realize that there were TRIG women watching me later. They were there from pretty much time but I realized it when one of the three made a loud comment on the one who stepped out on Rohini. They could have taken action against me but they didn’t. That was brave, I felt for myself. Because, on other day women beat a man who had climbed the women’s car. They beat him real hard. It was on the news. 

And at the time of returning from Rithala to Kashmere Gate, I was accompanied by Tanvi Gaur but we didn’t speak a word during the hour long journey. That was awkward to notice. But I needed to use restroom so I thought instead of acting weird while speaking it’d be better to stay quiet. I had been holding myself since very long time, right from the college gates. Okay, I was awkward inside but not on the outside. Why didn’t Tanvi speak?

I had always dreamt of being one-in-every-fifty, but I never realized that Naveen was one-in-every-two-hundred. And every time I think of doing great to be one-in-fifty I used to take inspiration from him, but today I realize (after two years) that I can never be him. Being One-in-Two-Hundred is surely a god gift. Wish I could be that lucky.

I better go now, I have whole syllabus to do.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment