Thursday, August 26, 2021

Grandpa's will (Journal, 2021-Aug-27)



Index of Journals
To be clear, the article is wrongly titled. A good title would be: Property Dispute

I was not sure as of 2021-Aug-20 01:45 AM whether my grandpa wrote a will.

While am writing this I find myself as a careless person since my grandpa passed away in February of this year.

To that it has been roughly 6 months.

Srishti does not have an idea about his will. She is pointing me to grandma.

I had checked with Manju bua about Tri Nagar's house but she is refusing to comment on it and pointing me to grandma or Yashvir uncle or Kumkum aunt.
Her reason is that they are the elders in the family.

Such a lame reason. Her DOB is 1966-Nov-03.
Yashvir uncle (chacha) is 4 years senior to her and Kumkum aunt (bua) is 6 years senior to her.

A few days later to checking with Manju bua, I checked with Granny and she told me that grandpa never wrote a will.

At first, I thought the situation had blown out of hand since Manju bua told me that now the house was under co-ownership of dad's generation, but grapevine talk tells me it hasn't.

My friends Anil Dahiya and Sandeep told me that grandpa's property should be in granny's name.

My Chemistry teacher from High School used to tell me: 

Man makes mistakes, fools repeat them.

Anil Dahiya many times uses this phrase:

Human makes a particular mistake only once. (He once said it about his marriage.)

But my grandpa made a mistake twice. That mistake is of family planning.

First time was at the birth. Not his. But his children. He bore six children.

Second time at the death. This time it was his. His didn't write a will.

Read this post again while listening to: "Tony Igy - Astronomia"
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Investment, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment