Monday, August 30, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-09)



Index of Journals
9 January 2011, Sunday

I woke up early at 0800 and went to do exercise in the park behind the society. I got haircut today. It’s the same old Brad Pit Style from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. 

In the afternoon, I was watching this movie and chachiji came there to trouble in the last scene. But then the movie was “Pursuit of Happiness” and the story just didn’t push her to do that. 
Ha-ha, somebody put chewing gum inside the handle of the new SX4 of chachi’s and she thinks if I did that! 

Ankur was here at the same time. Well, he just surprised us. 
At the end of the day, I thought if he was here on someone else’s words. He was about on some second purpose. 
I was really into deep thoughts when he put his cold hand on my throat, and later in Prashant’s shirt. Then he was also asking me to get with him to Manju buaji’s house. I said a clear no. He asked a number of times but I had no plans to do that. Later, in the movie (which he left on laptop (now in my folder)) I saw totally naked scenes. It nearly drowned me into deep thoughts if there was something fishy.

In the evening, I was sending jokes to girls in my contacts. Some even replied. I had to waste 150 messages, there was no other way. I sent on even contacts which don’t know me. So a number called on phone a number of times. I was afraid to pick it up, but then it was just an equally scared man.

So, chachaji returned today. I didn’t mind. He was on wash-basin blowing his nose out, that’s when I heard him from inside my room.
Just watched “Golmaal 3,” it is 0500 right now. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology 

No comments:

Post a Comment