Monday, August 30, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-11)



Index of Journals
January 11, 2011

Another day, I started to study today. Yes, I was pretty much into studying after just eating and sleeping whole day long till four in the evening. 

It felt better to see Manju buaji. 

I went for walk at seven, thinking about what chachaji had said. If I score 70 percent, I would be eligible for applying for concession in the next year. I told him I would get 70 percent. He didn’t mean anything else this time, I guess.
Okay, amma got a call from Manju buaji today. And amma told chachiji not to say too much to Prachi about having breakfast here, and not at her home. Amma said it’s a matter for each day, in different forms. That’s not good, that’s just not acceptable to whom it is said. Amma had made Prashant a witness to this today and she, in his name, complained to chachiji of her unacceptable behavior. Chachaji intervened quite early. He had to. Chachiji then, after denying to any of the claims again and again, called out for Prashant. But chachaji didn’t let her do that. Anu slides her room’s door in the balcony and I put earphones in my ear to go offline.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment