Sunday, August 8, 2021

Chapter 4 - Manju bua drawing comparison between two infants viz Anushka and myself



Index of Journals
When Anushka was three, Manju bua once told me that this new girl in the family has striking similarities in her nature with the ones that I had when I was of her age. I was adamant. I used to be stiff about my decisions. Whether I would be right or wrong, most of the times I would be wrong though, but adamant. That is exactly what bua told me. In addition, of course, historians write history in the favor of the last victorious person. Moreover, as I have grown too much to recall anything from the time when I was an infant, Manju bua and all others like grandma and aunt won. 

Therefore, that means I was a mess as a child.

I would demand what I would feel like. There will be times when whole house will be standing on one side, and I on the other. Buaji continues, "Not that others were wrong, but you were still not listening to them." 

Anushka was just climbing on her shoulders via chest as she was sitting on bed with Prachi and me. Looking at her bua told me that I used to act in exactly the same way, crying, howling, but never telling the problem or putting my wish before anybody. So what would one do in such a situation other than being violent? Then she slaps Anushka to shut her up. 

Bua would now ask me if I still had in my mind some old memories from the times when I was in Tri Nagar. I said no. She asks in bewilderment, "so since what time you can still recollect vividly?" 

That answer to her question was eighth and then she reminds me of Maharaja Agrasen Public School, where I studied until fourth standard. She told me the names of the other two Ashish(s) I had in my class when I was in first class, Ashish Kumar and Ashish Kanojia.  

“It’s Kanojia!” I had always thought that it is Kalonjia, whatever! 

I ask her the question I had always wanted to know the answer of which,” How old was I when you got married?” I was merely in first. Ah! Okay, so that is why I can hardly think of you and me together in Tri Nagar. 

Labels: Behavioral Science, Biography, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment