Saturday, January 1, 2022

Tenses (Hour 7)



Go to Index of English Lessons
There are three tenses that a child or novice should remember and then we can further develop his understanding for these following 12 tenses:
1. Past tense
2. Present tense 
3. Future tense

The 12 Basic English Tenses

The English Tense System

    Present Simple
    I do, I do do
    Present Continuous
    I am doing
    Present Perfect
    I have done
    Present Perfect Continuous
    I have been doing

    Past Simple
    I did, I did do
    Past Continuous
    I was doing
    Past Perfect
    I had done
    Past Perfect Continuous
    I had been doing

    Future Simple
    I will do
    Future Continuous
    I will be doing
    Future Perfect
    I will have done
    Future Perfect Continuous
    I will have been doing

Tags: Communication Skills,English Lessons,

No comments:

Post a Comment