Saturday, January 1, 2022

2011-Jul-03



Index of Journals
July 3, 2011
It was subliminally slow day. Uncle came back today. I have yet seen him. Babaji had come to call but I wasn’t interested either. I was sleeping in the morning until late 1030 or so and I had breakfast in hurry without brushing my teeth. I didn’t bath for the fourth day. I still have upset nose. I want to be fine like normal people. I have not yet been able to start math, I am starting to worry.
I was sleeping again in the afternoon and after waking up around 1830 I was on phone doing the SMSs to Gurarchi again. I deleted her after a short talk in which I told her of the Fuck-Truck idea derived from the movie Social Network. She was reluctant to the idea earlier but then she was asking me the time for the movie and my phone was off so she sent a forward message to say goodnight.
It felt bad when I had denied coming out in the drawing room to see Rekha buaji live on the laptop. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment