Saturday, January 1, 2022

2011-Jul-02



Index of Journals
July 2, 2011
It was a nice day. Three original American Pies all in one day, that is awesome. Not to mention I was feeling of taking up the books at the end of each one. I learnt something ‘sex is not an important thing’. 
I was fine when I woke up in the morning. Amma had come to check me up last night around 0230, that was pretty, what should I say, damn it. I was sweating around the dawn and was sitting in the fan on number three in the morning. It is absolutely fine now, though the thermometer didn’t say so. It was around 99 in the afternoon.
I did a little a bit of Java programming to not get away from studies though the refreshment plans every weekend feels like a pretty good idea, I mean it is the second time that I am living it off on Saturday, don’t have a Saturday this cool in my memory. 
I was thinking of giving a call to Sonam to tell the teachers about my health but then it felt like I should not be stretching it with Sonam anymore. I was thinking about Sakshi lately, I couldn’t have written using erotic words because then it makes me lousier about her. She is damn sexy; heaven knows that, this is what I had told her while trying not being taking a chance on her and still taking a good chance, last October. She is back here for a while now.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment