Thursday, July 30, 2026

Projects and Tasks with me and why I would do them (Jul 2026)


My Meditations    « Previously
LIST OF PROJECTS I AM DOING AND WHY?

# Legal Help

Because I am aware that I may need the solution when helping myself or mom with SIR, or with Aadhaar update, or while trying to get father's details corrected, or while opposing a legal body / local governance body.

# math-eight

Because I had shared my interest with Juhi mam and Poonam mam.
THIS IS THE PROJECT I FEEL DEEPLY CONNECTED WITH.

# Engagement with DLAI as an Alpha Tester

Because it gives me sense of pride and purpose.
It gives me a sense of value and importance.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

TASKS

- Getting rectification of father's name done in father's and mom's documents.

- Closing / Completing DSA course at Khan Academy

- Studies from platforms like LinkedIn, DLAI, WebVeda, Khan Academy.

- Paying House tax for MMV

- Canceling unneeded subscriptions

- Cancel availability on Job portals such as Naukri and LinkedIn

- Read a few pages from a book

- Update survival8 for knowledge from books, videos or news.

My Meditations    « Previously

No comments:

Post a Comment