Friday, July 15, 2022

Pitara 2 (Story 2 - Rani Learns Fast)

Rani Learns Fast
Rani said: My home work is done. Papa, now I want to water the plants.
Papa: First, switch off the fan, Rani.
Rani turns off the fan.
Papa said: Now go water the plants.
Rani: Ok papa, Thank you.
Rani said: All the plants look happy! May I please go out to play, Maa?
Maa: Turn the tap off before you go, Rani.
Rani turns the tap off.
Maa said: Now, you can go to the park.
Rani said: Ok, maa. Thank you.
Later...
Rani: Maa! Papa! I am back! I want to watch TV with you.
Maa and Papa said: Come Rani, let us watch TV together.
After some time...
Rani said: I want to draw now.
Papa said: Let us cook dinner.
Maa: Let us go to the kitchen.
Rani said: Switch off the TV. Maa, papa.
Maa, papa said: Oh! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment