Thursday, July 28, 2022

20220728 - Monitoring Effects of 1 tablet of Trini Calm and 1 tablet of Petril Beta 10

Index of Journals
20220728

1910: 
1 Tablet of Trinicalm Plus
SALT COMPOSITION: Trifluoperazine (5mg) + Trihexyphenidyl (2mg) 

1 Tablet of Petril Beta 10 Tablet
SALT COMPOSITION: Clonazepam (0.25mg) + Propranolol (10mg)

Note: 
1. Trihexyphenidyl is also referred to as "THP" medical prescriptions for psychiatric cases.
2. Clonazepam is also known as Clazzy in the underworld of drugs.

1914: Shiva Patel has just come for Math tuition.

1918:
My psychiatrist told me that: Propranolol is used to slow down racing heart beat an effect of facing a threatening situation.

2015: Finished teaching students.

2016: Having dinner.

2024: Going for shower.

2037: Am feeling sleepy and tired. Going for rest for an hour.

2040: Spoke to Anjali Devi's parents about NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) and readmitting her to study again.

2021: Going for rest.

8:52 pm: I cannot stop thinking how Rekha bua, Manju bua, and Kumkum bua are becoming a blocker in rental business.

8:54 pm: They do not understand that I purchased the flat after having a verbal fight with mom. Mom and I cannot live together.

9:32 pm: Self awareness was there but that panicky, irritated mood was not there.

2202: When I am in Mayur Vihar, I face harassment by uncle and aunt. And, when I am Tri Nagar, I face harassment by three buas.

Tags: Medicine,Psychology,

No comments:

Post a Comment