Friday, May 28, 2021

Meet Joseph Owaga



JOSEPH’S STORY (Dated: 22nd May, 2021)

1. TIMELINE

My name is Joseph Owaga, born on 8th Nov, 2002 to the couple Mr and Mrs Owaga, both Kenyan citizens by birth. I was brought up in a family of three boys and a girl who go by the names: George, Paul, Brian and Silvia. • EDUCATION BACKGROUND Being brought up in Kenya I went through the 8-4-4 education system where: 1.1. I began my schooling in the year 2008 and sat for my final primary paper in 2016 after the eight years of studies and scored a grade of B. 1.2. I then attended high school for 4 years then in early months of 2021 I sat for KCSE and also scored a grade of B. 1.3. The examination was to be done on November of 2020 but due to the Covid-19 pandemic it never happened as scheduled. 1.4. Currently, I am indoors doing little of computer work as I wait to proceed to the University for the next level of my career studies. 2. HOBBIES AND INTERESTS 2.1. I majorly read novels and short stories during my free time to come up with my summary of understanding about the book.
2.2. For body fitness I love football (soccer). 2.3. I also like coming up with new ideas.
2.4. Finally, I like having fun and hanging out with friends. Original: Finally I like having fun hunging up with friends
Tags: Kenya,Politics,Biography,Communication Skills,Success Story,

No comments:

Post a Comment