Thursday, May 20, 2021

20210315 - Monitoring effects of Trinicalm Plus



Index of Journals
Date and Time: 20210315 1738

Tablet Name: TriniCalm Plus 
SALT COMPOSITION
Trifluoperazine (5mg) + Trihexyphenidyl (2mg) [Read the end notes]

1738: 1 tablet taken.

This is a TriniCalm Plus experiment to monitor the thoughts associated with it. 

I might be able to word it clearly (the experience and thoughts), or might be not.

I also took a 500 mg Paracetamol (aka Acetaminophen) for headache.

While am conscious of my thoughts and feelings, first thing I sense is my own heart inside me. It is not like there is anything special about it.

There is a temptation to write about the people from my current neighborhood like this one:
"The girl who would be with Oreo in the park"

The challeging things here are: 
I don't know the girl's name. 
I don't know where she lives. 
I don't know about her age. (My guess is that she is in: tenth or something)
I don't know if the dog she would be out with is actually the Oreo (a pug (Canis lupus familiaris)).

About the park: 
1. The first description that comes about the park is that it is in 'L' shape. 
2. Second is that you have to come to the park while walking on the street from in between the flats '678' and '1224'.

-- -- --

1756: 
I think and feel that tablet has started to affect my thoughts and attention.

1803:
Now I don't want to recall about the girl because it is stressful and while I am exerting pressure on my thinking and recollection it is giving more and more strange tension / resistance (do not have the exact description of what this feeling is) in my head. But I would not call it pain (it is absolutely not 'pain').

1806: 
Drank 10 or 12 sips of water.

1807: 
The strange feeling is now in and I can feel it whenever I draw my attention towards it in my head.

1810: 
As I walked towards the restroom, I realized that I was having a slightly elevated level of 'self-consciousnes'. It is not 'consciousness' about the things around me but about myself.

1815: 
There is a recurrent thought of anger about the people such as Abhishek Sindhwani (the man is an irritating person). 

1816: 
These thoughts about people such as Abhishek or Shivam's maternal grandma are fleeting thoughts that are arousing irritation, resentment and anger. 

1817: 
I am not very much into discussing about these people as it would be a separate activity and I would be diverting from my goal of monitoring my thoughts.

1819: 
The effect of this tablet is debilitating. It is reducing motivation to do anything such as that I am aware that I have some work to do but I am lacking motivation to do it while this 'strange feeling' is there in my head.

1822: 
I think that I should work also as I would need to report about it in the evening call.

1824: 
My mouth is dry again. Drinking 10 sips of water.

1828: 
Went to restroom.

1830: 
If I would see anyone right now, like Anil Dahiya (or such as Amitabh Manu for example) I would not be able to feel the joy or happiness that is associated with seeing a friend. I would not have the temptation to say 'hello' as I am feeling very self-coscious and am aware that my emotions (which so ever) are numb and not there.

1834: 
I should get back to work. I am okay with this emotionless state, with this elevated self-consciousness.

1835: 
I need water again. My lips are dry. Drinking 10 sips.

1845: 
Restroom visit the third time. Also I am okay with this placid state of mind, this self-consciousness and this lack of emotions.

1849: 
Mouth is dry, drinking water in 10 sips again.
The strange feeling in head or strange state of mind is now slightly better. 

1851: 
It has been over a week that I am coming to office everyday (even on weekends such as one on 13th and 14th).

1900: 
Restroom visit for the fourth time. And affirmation for handling anger and resentment is "I forgive everyone because life is too short to be little".

1909: 
Had gone out to get peanuts from FC. It is like a 10 minutes walk.

1918: 
Dropped manager a mail saying "Not feeling well. Leaving early today." and also asked on chat. He has not responded to it either. I was not able to motivate myself to work and focus.

1931: 
Restroom visit the fifth time.

1940: 
I was having dinner outside at Ravi Verma's place and I realised that I was feeling sad about having been in the situation I am in.

I was slightly back to being distractible and having feelings such as sadness and anger.

2026: 
Spoke with reception boy at office. 
Restroom visit the sixth time.


End Notes

Drug 1: Trifluoperazine HCL Common Brand(S): Stelazine Generic Name(S): trifluoperazine Ref 1.1: webmd This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (such as schizophrenia, psychotic disorders). Trifluoperazine helps you to think more clearly, feel less nervous, and take part in everyday life. It can reduce aggressive behavior and the desire to hurt yourself/others. It may also help to decrease hallucinations (hearing/seeing things that are not there). Trifluoperazine is a psychiatric medication that belongs to the class of drugs called phenothiazine antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.This medication has also been used for the short-term treatment of anxiety. However, there are safer drugs to treat anxiety that should be used first before trifluoperazine. Ref 1.2: Wikipedia Trifluoperazine, sold under a number of brand names, is a typical antipsychotic primarily used to treat schizophrenia. It may also be used short term in those with generalized anxiety disorder but is less preferred to benzodiazepines. It is of the phenothiazine chemical class. Drug 2: Trihexyphenidyl HCL Common Brand(S): Artane Generic Name(S): trihexyphenidyl Ref 2.1: webmd Trihexyphenidyl is used to treat symptoms of Parkinson's disease or involuntary movements due to the side effects of certain psychiatric drugs (antipsychotics such as chlorpromazine/haloperidol). Trihexyphenidyl belongs to a class of medication called anticholinergics that work by blocking a certain natural substance (acetylcholine). This helps decrease muscle stiffness, sweating, and the production of saliva, and helps improve walking ability in people with Parkinson's disease.Anticholinergics can stop severe muscle spasms of the back, neck, and eyes that are sometimes caused by psychiatric drugs. It can also decrease other side effects such as muscle stiffness/rigidity (extrapyramidal signs-EPS). It is not helpful in treating movement problems caused by tardive dyskinesia and may worsen them. Ref 2.2: Wikipedia Trihexyphenidyl, also known as benzhexol and trihex, is an antiparkinsonian agent of the antimuscarinic class. It was approved by the FDA for the treatment of Parkinson's in 2003. Tags: Journal,Technology,Science,Behavioral Science,Medicine,Emotional Intelligence,Psychology,

No comments:

Post a Comment