Saturday, January 7, 2023

Meet Isaiah Ongera (from Kenya, Jan 2023)

My name is Isaiah Ongera Mandi. I was named after my great grandfather’s death. I was born on 15th March, 2003 therefore I am 20 years old, in Bigege, Nyamira county in Kenya. I am born in a family of four where I’m the second born after my sister.

I currently live with my parents at there home stead. My parents are self-employed as they work at our small piece of land practicing mixed farming.

There are many attributes of myself that I admire. I'm a creative, open minded person which helps me where I need to open my brain to see the bigger picture of my life. The attribute that I most admire in myself is my aspiration to solve problems affronting the globe... which bolstered me to undertake information technology course after completing my form four course. I try to work hard, and do any work with as much diligence as I can to get the best results.

I do well around a group of people and I do have excellent social skills, however I find it easier to pay attention to work when am alone.

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life which makes me describe and believe like life is an art and I am the art of my life.

There are many things I like to do, to see and to experience. I like to investgate, read, write and do research on things related to technology.

Some of my strengths is my calmness, independence, ability not to give up in whatever I'm doing in contempt of challenges and difficults which come on the the way. The intelligence of keeping a smile on my face no matter what I am going through is my second best gift I am proud of.

I enjoy connecting with people and I am open to interesting work offers from clients in India.
Tags: Kenya,

No comments:

Post a Comment