Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Patience (Joke and Lesson)



I was 25. Years, not Kilograms. Looking for bride.
Now my family puts up a lot of conditions of the selection of the girl. As follows:

At 25: Jain girl with Jain diet

I turned 26 with no match found. Now my family reduces constraints.

26: Find a Jain girl.

I turned 27 with no match found. My family reduces the constraints further.

27: Find a Jain or Gupta girl.

I turned 28 with no match found. My family reduces the constraints further.

28: Just a vegetarian girl would be fine.

I turned 29 with no luck yet in finding a girl. My family reduces constraints further.

29: My family says unemployed girl would also do fine.

My friend Sandeep tells me that wait for 5 more years and they would agree to a girl who does smack and coke.

Patience is the key ingredient to successful execution of any plan.
Journal,Joke,

No comments:

Post a Comment