Friday, October 22, 2021

Harry Potter, Manju bua and Anil Dahiya (Oct 2021)



Index of Journals
The game is so stuck in my head right now as I was thinking what to write about.

Manju bua and Prachi would be recollecting that game of Harry Potter every time when I would be at there. That game Prachi, Manju bua and I used to on that Hewlett Packard computer....

And that is the end of the beginning of a post for two reasons:

Reason 1: Manju bua does not want me to write about her.

Reason 2: I was with Anil Dahiya telling him that I was planning to write about that afternoon when we were drinking and he helped me talk to Nishtha Rajput on Tinder. And to this Anil said: Tum saari acchi yaado ki m** c*** do. (Meaning: You f*ck up every good memory that we have.)

So now I would rather talk about those memories instead of telling you the memories instead.

The memories of that Harry Potter game are of love for gaming.

The memories of that Harry Potter game are those of love for our near and dear ones.

The memories of that Harry Potter game are of gaming addiction so much that you forget what you had just put on a burning stove.

The memories of that Harry Potter game are of the fear and chills that we used to get when facing fire spitting tortoise and poison spilling snails who are otherwise just patrolling but attack you when you come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment